A Grade II listed Bath stone Georgian house built 1810-1820 and sitting within landscaped grounds running down to the bank of the river Avon, has previously been extended and converted to commercial use.
A sensitive new development will provide modern facilities of boutique offices, in keeping with the historic architecture of the estate. A number of new buildings are proposed within the grounds of the house, including a new wedding and events venue situated on the banks of the river Avon.
Giraffe Engineering are providing a full structural design service, involving the design of multiple new-build structures along with the sensitive extension and alteration of existing buildings.
Architect: Lewellyn Harker Lowe
Developer: Blue View Properties